- Created on Friday, 31 May 2013 23:18
Soundtrack for the Apocalypse has made its way over to Google Play. It's available in both streaming subscription and downloadable store services. CD sales are also now available through Bandcamp. Many other small changes have taken place as well. Soundcloud has been added to the list of music options and is being featured on the information page for NoiseR. YouTube has been switched over to the OneChannel design and will be seeing new content soon. Each one of these services can also be reached from the newly designed menu on the front page.
- Created on Tuesday, 02 April 2013 20:40
Tripwire Interactive has released the Killing Floor Original Soundtrack. It contains sixteen core songs from the game by both Dirge and myself. You can have a listen and get it here. Tripwire is also doing a Humble Bundle of all their games this week. You can get the game and soundtrack for each Killing Floor, Red Orchestra, and Red Orchestra 2.
- Created on Friday, 06 July 2012 04:02
Three Ring has been reissued, or rather updated given its availability in digital formats only. Three new songs, Bring Out The Next Act, Thrills, Spills of Entrails, and Ground Finále have been added along with aged alternative artwork. Three Ring (reissue) remains pwyw (pay what you want) with no minimum.
- Created on Saturday, 14 April 2012 00:16
Some security concerns with the site prompted me to look into a few things. Long story short, while maintaining an almost identical appearance it's been completely rewritten. Since I had the opportunity I also took a little time to add some things and make navigation a little easier.
- A link to the index on Bandcamp ( this thing). Shows all albums available on Bandcamp.
- Music players embedded in album details pages (for albums available through Bandcamp). Less clicks to hear music.
- Tutorial index now shows all articles in each category. Less clicks to find an article.
- Various formatting and alignment issues corrected.
If you haven any issues first try clearing your cache and if they persist then let me know about it. All old links should redirect properly so if you're coming in from another site you should get the intended article. If not, let me know about it.